GROUP PROJECT & 2022 MEDIUM-TERM PLAN
A new Group Project
Crédit Agricole Group is formally setting out its Raison d’être: “Working every day in the interest of our customers and society”. It confirms its customer-focused universal banking model with three pillars:
- Excellence in customer relations: be number one in customer satisfaction by becoming the favourite bank of individuals, entrepreneurs and corporates;
- Empowered teams for customers: to accompany digitalisation by offering customers human, responsible and accessible skills;
- Commitment to society: amplify our mutualism commitment to reinforce our position as the European leader in responsible investment.
A new Medium-Term Plan (2019-2022)
Raised and secured profitability targets
A strong Group, which allows for agile capital management
- Target net income Group share for 2022: > €5bn for Crédit Agricole S.A.;
- 2022 ROTE: >11% for Crédit Agricole S.A.;
- CET1 at year-end 2022 factoring in regulatory changes:
- > 16% for Crédit Agricole Group
- 11% for Crédit Agricole S.A.
- “Switching off”
Three levers for the new Medium-Term Plan:
- Growth on all our markets with the goal of being number one in customer conquest;
- Revenue synergies totalling €10bn in 2022;
- Technological transformation for greater efficiency with a €15bn allocation over four years.